Thank you to this year’s participating organizations and individuals who volunteered their time toward making the Camp happen, and the biggest thank you to all the students and families who joined us!
It's a busy Wednesday with Camp Summer Shake Up! See below for all of today's new activities. And if you've missed any days so far, don't forget you can always see what activities have been posted earlier by going to each organization on the home page.
- Join the Chinati Foundation in seeing the beauty that is there by observing our surroundings.
- Join Marfa Studio of Arts in using a straw to make bubble prints, inspired by the book Straw.
- Day three of choir camp with Marfa Live Arts!
- In this week's video from 4-H and the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, learn how to make a backyard bird feeder!
- Join Read Marfa to read Blueberries for Sal by Robert McClosky, read by Ann Marie Nafziger.
Don't forget, new videos and activities will post daily at 10:00 am. See you tomorrow!