Thank you to this year’s participating organizations and individuals who volunteered their time toward making the Camp happen, and the biggest thank you to all the students and families who joined us!
The first day of Camp Summer Shake Up is action packed! See below for all the available activities today, June 1, 2020.
- Story time and collage with the Chinati Foundation (pre-K through 1st grade).
- Discovering Neighborhood Marvels with the Marfa Studio of Arts (K through 4th grade).
- Day 1 of Hip Hop Dance Camp with Marfa Live Arts (grades 1-8).
- Cheer and tumbling with Dalee Sullivan (all ages).
- Read Aloud with Read Marfa, reading "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt, "Not a Stick" by Antoinette Portis, and "Silly Sally" by Audrey Wood (all ages).
Don't forget, new videos and activities will post daily at 10:00 am. See you tomorrow!